If you're looking for free transportation for seniors in Delaware, you’re in the right place!
This page is a complete resource for free transportation for the elderly in the state of Delaware.
Check out the resources below, and if you have a resource to add, please contact us!
Map of Free Transportation for Seniors in Delaware
List of Free Transportation for Seniors in Delaware
Generations Home Care, is a statewide non-profit that provides in home skilled nursing visits, physical and occupational therapy, home health aids, companions, housekeeping support, Adult Foster Care for senior.
Medical transportation for seniors and uninsured and medical and non-medical transportation for disabled of all ages. Volunteer transportation for seniors, private pay and group transportation is also available.
- 1Volunteer drivers provide transportation in their own vehicles.
- 2Requests must be at least one week in advance.
- 3No charge but donations are always gratefully accepted.
- 4Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Generations Home Care, Inc. is a statewide nonprofit that provides skilled nursing visits, physical therapy, home health care and housekeeping support, and foster care for elderly and disabled adults.
Medical transportation for seniors and uninsured ; Medical and non-medical transportation for disabled of all ages. Private pay and group transportation available.
- 1Program Fees Vary according to service (Private, Medicaid, Medicare, Managed Care,state contracts)
- 2Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.