Classic Brands is an affordable adjustable bed brand that manufactures high-quality devices with solid durability. However, even if these beds are durable, they can still malfunction or stop working altogether. So, what should you do if your Classic Brands adjustable bed is not working correctly?
If your Classic Brands adjustable bed is malfunctioning, you need to troubleshoot it. Unplug the bed's power supply and wait for ten minutes. Connect the bed and test every feature. If it doesn't solve your problem, you'll need to contact the company's customer support.
In today's troubleshooting guide, we'll take a closer look at the most common problems with Classic Brands adjustable beds.
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Setup - Instruction & Tutorial Videos
Classic Brands adjustable beds are highly durable, versatile, and user-friendly. They are designed to be easy to set up and move, meaning that the bed assembly process should be done in no time. However, even if it is easy to do by yourself, you still need someone's help in case of an accident.
These are the steps you need to follow to set up your Classic Brands adjustable bed:
- 1Place the bed box in the bedroom.
- 2Remove the base from the box carefully. Adjustable beds are delicate devices, so any fall or accident can break the frame.
- 3Remove the zip ties and take out the corner legs from the box.
- 4Attach the corner legs by rotating the end bolt into the corner-hole brackets.
- 5Insert the mattress retainer bar into the footrest of the bed base.
- 6With someone's help, flip the base carefully.
- 7Plug in the power supply and test the different features of your new Classic Brands adjustable bed.
- 8Once you've checked everything is working correctly, you can place the mattress on top with the other accessories.
- 9Now, enjoy all the benefits of your new adjustable bed.
The process shouldn't take too long, but you can check out this video tutorial if you need a visual guide. It specifies all the steps you need to follow when assembling your brand-new Classic Brands adjustable bed:
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Not Working - Common Problems
Classic Brands adjustable beds are high-quality devices that provide various benefits for your health and overall sleep quality. However, they are not perfect and, like any electric device, can malfunction or stop working altogether.
These are the most common problems with Classic Brands adjustable beds and how to solve them.
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Stuck
One of the most common problems with adjustable beds, in general, is that they can get stuck in a raised or elevated position. It usually happens because of a power outage when using the lifting mechanism. If that has happened to you, your adjustable bed will be stuck in one spot.
The only way to solve this problem is to manually move the bed's lifting mechanism back to its original position. It is a bit of a challenging process, so we recommend having someone to help you with it.
Here's what you have to do:
- 1Unplug your adjustable bed and remove the mattress and other accessories.
- 2With someone's help, flip the bed to access the lifting mechanism.
- 3Now, you need to determine which part of the mechanism is stuck so that you can free it.
- 4Once you've identified the problem, you need to locate the actuator. This important piece serves as a lock whenever you switch positions so that the bed can stay in zero-gravity, flat, or raised.
- 5Release the actuator and push the lifting mechanism back to its original position.
- 6Lock the actuator again and ensure everything else is working with the lifting mechanism.
- 7Carefully flip the bed once more.
- 8Plug in your adjustable bed and test the position switching features. The issue has been solved if you can move the frame to a different position and return it to a flat one with no problems.
However, if the problem persists, you'll need to contact Classic Brands customer support to get your bed serviced. Ensure your warranty is still valid to cover the cost of any replacement parts before contacting the company.
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed One or More Features Not Working
If your Classic Brands adjustable bed's features malfunction, you need to troubleshoot it. The troubleshooting process is fast and easy and shouldn't take more than ten or fifteen minutes.
Here's what you have to do to troubleshoot your Classic Brands adjustable bed:
- 1Unplug the power supply from the power outlet.
- 2Verify that the problem is not the power supply or outlet before proceeding to the next step.
- 3If the problem is not the power supply, keep the adjustable bed disconnected for five minutes. We recommend more time if possible.
- 4Plug the adjustable bed back in again.
- 5Test every feature of your Classic Brand model.
By now, your problem should be solved, but if it's not, you'll need to contact Classic Brands customer support line for help. There can be a problem with the motor or electric system, which needs to be solved by a professional.
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Motor Too Noisy
Most adjustable bed bases have a weight limit between 700 lbs (317.5 kg) and 800 lbs (362.8 kg), depending on the size and brand. But, Classic Brands' devices are different. Its models provide better durability and weight capacity, thanks to two extra adjustable legs on the base.
The brand's sturdiest adjustable bed can hold up to 1000 lbs (453.5 kg) without a problem. However, you can't place more weight on it. If you exceed the bed's weight capacity, the motor will need to work harder to switch positions, making it noisier than usual.
To prevent this problem, you need to reduce the strain on the bed's lifting mechanism. You can do this by removing some heavy accessories, like bedding and pillows. Or, you can replace your mattress with a lighter model.
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Remote Control Not Working
All Classic Brands remote controls come synchronized with their adjustable beds. However, if that's not the case with yours, don't worry. You only need to sync it, and the process should not take too long.
Here's what you have to do:
- 1Locate the Head Down and Foot Up buttons on your remote.
- 2Now, find the Reset Coding button on your adjustable bed's control box.
- 3Press these three buttons at the same time for around five seconds. The Reset Coding button should just be pressed and released, while the other two should be held for five seconds.
- 4You will hear a beep indicating that you've successfully synced the remote.
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Manuals
Classic Brands provides a wide selection of online resources, including owner's manuals and assembly instructions. You only need to find the correct one for your Classic Brands adjustable bed in the company's website Manuals section.
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Remote Control Replacement
One of the most critical parts of your adjustable bed is the remote control. Without the remote control, you cannot switch between positions or use the different extra features. That's why, if your remote control is not working, you need to get a replacement as soon as possible.
The Classic Brands warranty covers a replacement for every part for a limited period. This means that you can get a replacement remote control for nothing but the transportation cost, but only for three years. After three years, you'll need to cover the entire cost.
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Parts - Where to Buy
The only way to get a replacement part for your Classic Brands adjustable bed is to contact the company's customer service team. They will give you a wide selection of options of parts you might need to buy to make your adjustable bed work again. However, without the help of a warranty, this replacement might cost you almost as much as buying another adjustable bed.
Classic Brands Customer Service
Classic Brands doesn’t have physical stores, so all your communication with the company will be through digital channels. Since the brand doesn't have to spend on rent and sales staff, it can provide excellent 24/7 customer service and a good social media presence.
If you want to contact Classic Brands, you can check out the Contact Us section on their website or call the company at 877-707-7533.
These are Classic Brands' social media accounts:
Classic Brands adjustable beds are some of the most affordable and resistant models on the market. However, even with their benefits, these devices can malfunction or stop working altogether. If that happens to you, you should first check if the problem is your power supply or power outlet.
Once you've checked the power supply, you can proceed to fix the problem. You can do this by troubleshooting the bed. This process takes around ten minutes and should solve the problem.
If you've already tried troubleshooting your bed but the problem is still not solved, you'll need to contact Classic Brands. Their customer service is always ready to help you with any issue your adjustable bed might have.