Reverie is one of the most reliable adjustable bed brands in the country. It provides high-quality models to improve your sleep quality. However, these devices can malfunction as they get older. So, how can you fix Reverie adjustable beds’ most common problems?
The first thing you should try is to check the power supply. If the power supply is not the problem, you can troubleshoot your Reverie bed. All you need to do is unplug your adjustable bed and wait five minutes. Then, connect it again and test the bed’s different features.
In today’s owners’ guide, we’ll take a look at how to troubleshoot your Reverie adjustable bed. You’ll also learn how to fix the most common problems with Reverie beds and where to buy replacement parts.
Reverie Adjustable Bed Setup – Instruction & Tutorial Videos
Reverie has a wide selection of adjustable beds you can choose from. However, most of these models work the same way and have similar assembly processes.
Here are the steps to set up your Reverie R650 adjustable bed base:
- 1The first thing to do is take the package to your room and open it carefully.
- 2Now you need to check the contents of the package. It should contain an adjustable base, a remote control, retainer bars, base legs, a wireless charging pad, and an Allen wrench.
- 3Once you’ve removed all the parts, you can start the assembly process.
- 4Assemble the adjustable legs, screwing them to the bed base.
- 5Remove the zip ties from the bed’s motor.
- 6With someone’s help, flip the bed base.
- 7Now, plug the power supply into the power outlet.
- 8Attach the mattress retainer to the footrest of the bed base.
- 9Place your mattress on top of the adjustable bed and test it before using it.
The assembly process shouldn’t be challenging, but you can check out this video tutorial if you need a more visual guide:
Reverie Adjustable Bed Not Working – Common Problems
Here are the most common Reverie adjustable bed problems.
Reverie Adjustable Bed Stuck
If your Reverie adjustable bed is stuck in a raised position, you need to check for obstructions in the internal mechanism. With someone’s help, elevate the bed, so you have a direct view of the motor. If there’s an obstruction, remove it carefully without damaging the mechanism.
Test your bed to see if the problem has been solved. If the problem persists, you’ll need to contact Reverie’s customer service.
Adjustable Bed Base Remote Not Working
Reverie remote controls come already paired to your adjustable bed. However, if it is not working properly, you first need to check the batteries. When the battery life is running low, the remote won’t work properly. If the problem with your remote is not the battery, you’ll need to contact Reverie for a remote control replacement.
Replacement control remotes are not difficult to pair. So, if you recently replaced your bed’s control, don’t worry.
Here’s what you can do to pair a replacement remote control:
- 1Hold the lightbulb button down for more than three seconds.
- 2The control will automatically look for any Reverie adjustable bed in your house.
- 3If you have multiple beds, you’ll need to select Other. The screen will ask you if you are pairing one bed.
- 4Select Yes and look for the bed you want to pair.
- 5Now, select your bed, and the remote should be paired.
One or More Features Are Malfunctioning
The first thing you need to do is check if there’s a problem with the remote control or the power supply. So, verify if the remote is properly paired or if the power supply is working properly. If there’s no problem with either, you can proceed to troubleshoot your adjustable bed.
Here’s what you need to do:
- 1Unplug the bed from the power outlet.
- 2Wait for around five minutes. We recommend waiting for ten minutes if possible.
- 3Connect the bed once more.
- 4You’ll need to pair your remote control again.
- 5Test every function in your bed to see if there are more problems.
Note: If troubleshooting the bed doesn’t solve your problem, you’ll need to contact Reverie’s customer service and support.
Mattress Slides Off
Another common problem for Reverie beds is that the mattress slides off whenever you switch positions. This mostly happens because the mattress is not the right size or for an adjustable bed. You should buy your mattress directly with Reverie to prevent this from happening.
Here are some things you can try to solve this problem:
- Use a yoga mat to create friction. You need to place the yoga mat between the mattress and the adjustable bed base. Now, test your bed by switching the position multiple times. If the mattress doesn’t slide off, you can safely keep using it.
- Alternatively, you can buy some velcro strips. Place the velcro part of the strip against the adjustable bed base. It will generate enough friction to prevent unwanted movement.
- One more solution is to ensure the mattress retainer bars are properly installed. If not, use the bed’s installation guide to set them up.
Note: If the mattress still slides off after trying these methods, you’ll need to buy a new one that is the right size for your bed.
Bed Makes Too Much Noise
Your Reverie adjustable bed base can make a lot of noise because the massage motor is loose. When the motor is not properly secured, it will hit different parts of the bed when you use it, causing excessive noise. The only solution for this problem is to secure the motor correctly.
Another reason the bed is too noisy is that the motor is obstructed. You need to flip the base to check if there’s any obstruction in the internal mechanism. Remove the obstruction and test your bed again.
The last reason for this problem is that you exceed the bed’s weight capacity. When you are too heavy, the motor needs to make more effort to switch positions. That extra effort causes excessive noise. So, to reduce the noise, you need to reduce the weight on top of your adjustable bed.
Reverie Adjustable Bed Manuals
Reverie provides a wide selection of digital resources for clients. These resources include a catalog of owner’s manuals for each of its different adjustable bed bases, mattresses, and sleep systems.
The company also provides tutorials, guides, and videos to make the installation and troubleshooting processes easier.
Reverie Adjustable Bed Remote Control Replacement
The best way to get a remote control replacement for your Reverie adjustable bed is to contact the company’s customer support. If your full warranty is still valid, you’ll get one for free without having to pay transportation fees. However, if your warranty has expired, you’ll need to pay for the remote and delivery.
Reverie Adjustable Bed Parts – Where to Buy
Reverie offers a wide selection of replacement parts for its adjustable bed bases. All you need to do is check its website and look for the replacement part you need. Ensure your warranty is still valid to get a good discount, or it can become a very expensive purchase.
Reverie Customer Service
Reverie has 24/7 customer service and support as long as you can show where you bought the bed base. You will also need to provide the device’s product code and serial number. To contact the company, go to its website or call (800) 973-8374.
These are Reverie’s social media accounts:
Your Reverie adjustable bed base offers excellent quality, but it is not flawless. If your bed is malfunctioning, you first need to check the power supply and the remote control. Once you are sure the problem is something different, you can try troubleshooting the mechanism.
Troubleshooting your adjustable bed is not a complicated process. You need to unplug the power supply and wait around five minutes. After five minutes, you can connect the bed again and test it. If the problem persists, you’ll need to contact Reverie’s customer support to get your bed serviced.